Races

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Baths

This morning I ran to The Baths National Park from the house. The one way run is just under 7 miles and goes along the main road in Virgin Gorda. The start is the same as all of the other runs here, up up up! This time on the down hill I let myself go a little faster but still held back a lot. I'm constantly worried that I will develop tendonitis again or another knee problem and running down these hills could be a sure fire way to blow a knee out. I got a later start than usual and it was pretty hot by the time I reached Spainish Town and the flat parts of the run. I ran through town and out to the parks. When I arrived at the Baths I immediately grabbed a Ting to quench the thirst I had worked up. It was a really good run and a little faster than the past few. Every little bit helps!

Here's a little Christmas present for everyone. I found a cute list of Rules of the Road for enjoying your runs. It's a good list for all runners, from new runners who are finding getting out the door difficult to experienced runners who forget to enjoy themselves in the midst of training hard.














               

No comments:

Post a Comment